Meeting Planner FAQs
How many hotel rooms are in the Metropolitan Omaha area?
Omaha's metro area offers more than 10,000 rooms.
Is there a Convention Center in Omaha?
Yes, CenturyLink Center Omaha is located in downtown Omaha and just three (3) miles from Omaha's airport.
CenturyLink Center Quick Facts
- 250,000 square feet
- 194,000 square feet of contiguous exhibition space - divisible into three
- 16 Meeting Rooms
- 63,000 square feet of flexible meeting space.
- 30,996 square foot grand ballroom - seats more than 2,000 guests
- Additional 42,500 square feet of pre-function space.
- Connected via enclosed skywalk to 600-room Hilton Omaha Hotel.
- Non-union Facility
Near the convention center, are there ample dining and nightlife options for my attendees?
Yes, CenturyLink Center Omaha is a short walk away from Omaha's Historic Old Market Art, Shopping and Dining District and North Downtown Entertainment District. Both districts offer a sampling of Omaha's unique nightlife including pubs, night clubs, first-class sporting venues and nationally recognized concert venues. Your attendees will also enjoy a variety of Omaha dining options, including mouth-watering steaks, chef-inspired menus, and delicacies from around the world. Click to learn more about Omaha's nightlife and dining.
What are Omaha's top attractions?
Omaha offers a variety of world class attractions including the world's largest indoor Desert, a presidential press train, a pink marble museum and the longest pedestrian bridge to link two states. Omaha maps out 15 top attractions with giant blue push pins.
Where are off-site meetings venue options in Omaha?
- Joslyn Art Museum This pink marble masterpiece doubles as an elegant off-site meeting venue with five distinctive meeting areas accommodating 50 to 1,400 people.
- Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo Imagine meeting as sharks and stingrays circle above. Meeting space can accommodate 20 to 400 people.
- The Durham Museum This fully restored Art Deco railway station offers several event venues accommodating 200 to 900 people.
- Lauritzen Gardens, Omaha's Botanical Center 100+ acres of botanical beauty. Venues include a rose garden, model railroad garden, Victorian garden and a banquet area accommodating up to 300 people.
For a complete list of off-site meeting options, go to our off-site venue page.
The Maps Explorer is an interactive map to find hotels, restaurants and things to do....