2021 Advertising RFP
Below please find examples of the Omaha CVB’s Leisure and Convention advertising campaigns.
Leisure Campaign: 52 Weekends / Take Back the Weekend
- Objective: Increase awareness and interest in visiting Omaha by positioning the city as the Midwest destination for memorable weekends
- Primary Target Audience: Families, couples, and friends in the Kansas City, Des Moines, Sioux Falls, and Minneapolis markets.
- Platforms: television, radio, outdoor, digital and print
- CTA: Go to VisitOmaha.com to plan a weekend getaway
- TV Ads: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL72dMTCG0Uq1MZU4PsGsqOSILe-BkIYq7
Omaha Savings Pack
- Featured Webpage: www.visitomaha.com/savingspack
- Year-long incentive campaign promoted primarily in the summer and winter months
- Radio endorsement ads, eBlasts and social media posts
- CTA: Exclusive discounts to top Omaha attractions instantly delivered to your phone.
- Featured Webpage: www.visitomaha.com/pennypack
- Year-long incentive campaign promoted primarily in the spring, fall, and winter months.
- Digital and radio endorsement ads, eBlasts and social media posts
- CTA: Request the free Omaha Craft Brew Penny Pack and enjoy BOGO for a penny craft brew at 12 local breweries. at each participating brewery.
Now Serving Omaha
Social Media Channels
Omaha Convention, Meetings and Sports Promotions
- Objective: Support the Omaha CVB meeting sales team in promoting Omaha’s attributes as a convention/meeting destination.
- Primary Target Audience: Meeting Planners and Association Executives
- Platforms: print, digital, tradeshows
- Featured Webpage: www.visitomaha.com/meetings
- Video Example: https://youtu.be/CgW6EHa9xSo
- CTA: Go to visitomaha.com/meetings to learn more about Omaha