PLANNERS, YOU ARE INVITED
Before the SGMP 2024 National Education Conference kicks off, join us for an exclusive tour of Omaha on Monday, May 6, 2024.
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• CHI Health Center Omaha - Omaha’s 346,000 sq. ft. downtown convention center with an attached 18,300-seat arena. 3,500 hotel rooms within 1 mile with 900 directly across the street.
• Hilton Omaha - Full-service hotel located downtown and connected via skybridge to CHI Health Center Omaha. The Hilton has 600 guest rooms and over 39,000 sq. ft. of comfortable and flexible meeting space.
• Marriott at Capitol District - Full-service hotel located downtown and directly across from CHI Health Center Omaha. The Omaha Marriott at the Capitol District has 333 guest rooms and over 17,000 sq. ft. of comfortable and flexible meeting space.
• Old Market Entertainment District - Historic downtown area featuring cobblestone streets lined with boutiques, shops, art galleries, pubs and 30+ restaurants.
• The Durham Museum - Smithsonian affiliate and Omaha’s former Union Station featuring restored train cars, permanent exhibits and traveling exhibitions.
• Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo & Aquarium - The country’s best zoo in 2023 according to USA Today 10Best, Omaha’s zoo is the ultimate interactive zoo experience and a biological park leading the nation’s conservation efforts.
The pre-conference tour is exclusively available to registered NEC planner attendees who have received invitations from Visit Omaha. The tour is scheduled to commence at 1:45 pm and will conclude at 4:30 pm. Please note that the itinerary involves walking and bus transportation will be provided for venues that are not conveniently reachable on foot.
At Visit Omaha, we are committed to upholding the highest ethical standards and ensuring full compliance with government regulations. In accordance with government gifting regulations and our internal policies, we want to clarify that this tour is solely intended to showcase Omaha as a meeting destination and will not involve the provision of any unsolicited gifts.