*FREE WiFi AVAILABLE DURING MCWS - Cox Communications is offering its nearly 550 WiFi hotspots throughout our community, free of charge, during the NCAA Men's College World Series.
Seating Layout - See the seating layout at Charles Schwab Field Omaha.
College World Series of Omaha, Inc. - Check out the latest information about what's going on at the MCWS.
NCAA - View the daily schedule, find out about Fan Fest and more.
CLEAR BAG POLICY - any purse/bag/pack exceeding 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches are not permitted
OTHER HELPFUL INFO:
• The following items are NOT permitted into Charles Schwab Field Omaha: bottles or cans, food or drink coolers, outside food or drink (20-ounce or smaller empty, clear plastic bottles will be allowed for water), frisbees or beach balls, seat cushions, bubbles, drones, large umbrellas, laser pointers, artificial noisemakers, fireworks, illegal drugs and alcohol, weapons of any kind, including lawfully concealed firearms, commercial signs or banners without the prior approval of Charles Schwab Field Omaha, and any item deemed to challenge public safety.
• Cameras ARE permitted for still photography and video for personal use, but lens length must be shorter than approximately one inch, and no additional detachable lenses will be permitted.
• Gates open 2 hours in advance of game time (parking lots open at 8:00 a.m. for all game days)
• Fans must leave between games. Gates will reopen either two hours before the next game, or if less than two hours, once the stadium had been cleared.
• Charles Schwab Field Omaha is a smoke-free facility. Any person who refuses to comply with the policy shall be subject to ejection from the facility. Outside smoking areas are located outside all entry gates. Smokers must stay 20 feet away from the gate entrance.
• Law enforcement personnel and security officers will be at all entrances to the stadium to screen fans and employees. Purses, fanny packs, medical kits, and other personal items brought into the stadium may be subject to inspection. Please report all suspicious behavior in parking lots and inside the stadium to law enforcement personnel immediately.
• Per Nebraska State Law, open containers of alcohol are not allowed on public streets. Officers will be strictly enforcing "open container" and "minor in possession violations."
BEHIND-THE-SCENES STADIUM TOURS (NOT AVAILABLE in 2021):
Special Men's College World Series stadium tours are available daily. Tickets are $7 and may be purchased at the box office. Tours will meet at the Road to Omaha Statue on the corner of 13th and Cuming Streets. Guests will see the clubhouse, batting cage, dugout, radio booths and more! This is a great opportunity to experience a behind-the-scenes tour of Charles Schwab Field Omaha.
FAN FEST (NOT AVAILABLE in 2021):
The MCWS Fan Fest is for fans of all ages! Presented by Capital One, Fan Fest is a festival within a festival jam-packed with giveaways, live music, interactive games, special appearances, autograph signings and much more. Fan Fest is the best way to celebrate MCWS in Omaha. There is so much to see and do, it’s open daily. Try your skills and compete for bragging rights at many hands-on championship experiences. Snap photos with the championship trophy, grab official MCWS merchandise and pick up a sample or two from NCAA sponsors. That’s just the beginning… More Info at: http://www.ncaa.com/
You can contact Charles Schwab Field Omaha at 402-546-1800 (once the Men's College World Series begins) if you have any questions during the MCWS. The Omaha hotline (402-554-4404) will also be in service on game days.